80 G Certification
Before knowing about 80 G certification, Let me educate you about 12 A and 12 AA registration. Registration.
What are 12 A and 12 AA Registration-
A registration permitted by the Income tax department for non-profit organizations and any other trusts that come under Section- 8, for instance, charitable trusts, religious trusts, welfare trusts, and many more. The main motto behind this registration is, to be free from paying income tax and also to encourage more donors to come and donate more and more. Basically, It is a tax exemption granted by the Income Tax Department to NGOs on their surplus income. Though, an NGO must renew the 12A certificate after every 5 years, as per new guidelines of the Finance Act, 2020.
Now, what is Section 12 AA?
Section 12 AA is a registration that aligns with the online registration procedure of trusts.
About 80 G certification-
A non-profit organization or NGO which comes under Section- 8 can apply for 80 G Certification. Though to register for 80 G Certification, one must already have certification under Section 12 AA, they can apply for 80 G Certification.
What are the Benefits of 80 G Certification-
- Firstly, it is a tax exemption granted by the Tax department to the NGO.
- Non-profit organizations can also gain the benefit of FCRA Registration.
- NGOs are eligible for availing government funding.
Documents required to claim a deduction under 80 G -
- Receipt: (Duly stamped receipt), It is a receipt that is issued by the trust, charity, or any NGO, which receives the donation.
Details included in this receipt are:
- Name of the donor.
- The amount of the amount.
- Name of the trust.
- Address of the trust.
- Pan number of the trust.
- Form 58
- Registration Number of trust: Every eligible trust has a registration number. The donor must notice the registration number.
Mode of payments for donations under Section 80 G :
There are different types of modes of payment. But, one must keep a few things in mind.
- A cash donation limit exceeding ₹ 2,000 will not qualify for the deduction.
- Though, to claim the deduction, donations above 2,000 must be paid through different kinds of modes other than cash.
- The donations made under Section- 80 G, are eligible for a 50 or 100 % deduction (with or without restriction).
- Donations made, for instance (clothes, food, or more) are not deductible or will not qualify for the deduction.
Donations that are eligible for 100% deduction are: (without any qualifying limit)
- Prime Minister’s National Relief fund
- National Illness Assistance fund
- National Children’s Fund
- National Cultural Fund
and many more.
Donations that are eligible for a 50 % deduction are: (without any qualifying limit)
- National Children’s Fund
- Indira Gandhi’s Memorial Fund
- Drought Relief Fund
and many more.
Our Role in Providing 80 G Certification :
- Our, 80 G registration consultants will educate you regarding how to apply for an 80 G certificate, to make you understand each aspect of how to apply for an 80 G certificate online.
- Our 80 G registration consultants will provide you with assistance in the process of registration for 80 G online.
- Our 80 G registration consultants guarantee to assist you in the process of documentation in the 80 G online registration process.
- Our 80 G registration consultants assist you in completing the eligibility criteria for the 80 G registration.
- Our 80 G registration consultants will directly coordinate with officials to ensure appropriate follow-ups and acknowledgment. Also, to complete the startled demands of the officials, as and when required.
- Our 80 G registration consultants guarantee to provide you with the most satisfactory solution to your concerns regarding 80 G registration.
Considering the fact that before completing the registration of 80 G online or offline, an establishment must fulfill the eligibility criteria and documentation, along with an understanding of how to apply for an 80 G certificate. If not, your registration application can not be processed further.
Thus, keeping the importance of registration of 80 G online/ offline or how to apply for an 80 G certificate in mind, JR Compliance - #1 80 G consultants in Delhi with its experienced and expert team, guarantees to provide the most satisfactory 80 G registration service to our clients. Also, we will directly coordinate with the official to meet the startled demands and ensure proper follow-ups. Hence, ensuring to complete everything as and when required with respect to how to apply for an 80 G certificate.
Hence, for expert and professional 80 G registration services, contact our 80 G registration consultants immediately.