BIS ISI Certification for 1,3 Phenylenediamine | IS 17450:2020
BIS Certification for 1,3 Phenylenediamine :
IS 17450:2020 is an Indian Standard under (BIS) the Bureau of Indian Standards.
BIS has made it mandatory to obtain BIS Certification for 1, 3 Phenylenediamine (Quality Control Order) under 2022. This product, i.e., 1, 3 Phenylenediamine must contain an ISI mark under Scheme - I of Schedule - II of the Bureau of Indian Standards.
This product is used as an intermediary in the production of dyes, also used as a polymer additive, and many more. Depending on the amount of the product, it can cause eye irritation, asthma, tearing, and many skin problems.
Manufacturers, Importers, and traders will be required BIS Certification
Product testing is very essential, let’s have a look at the importance of product testing.
- One of the most important purposes of testing is the quality assurance of a product that reflects high quality, safety, and reliability.
- Product testing allows the manufacturer to ensure conformance with established technical standards to produce high-quality and safe products.
- Build reputation and maximize profit, considering that a tested product indicates quality assurance.
- Helps in retaining customers, thus, providing a competitive edge.
- Helps in understanding distinct types of stress a product can endure, be it in case of weather, wear and tear, and other conditions.
- In the initial prototyping stage, if you are trying to avail investment in order to manufacture your product in mass quantities, a tested product can allow you to achieve patent and investors as it shows the quality and functionality of the product.
With the benefits of product testing, we can clearly estimate how testing ensures quality assurance and product credibility.
There are numerous advantages of the BIS Certificate for 1,3 Phenylenediamine, let’s have a look at those benefits:
BIS certification Services offer numerous benefits to manufacturers and importers of the product, which further helps in building trustworthiness and reliability, thus retaining customers.
Why, don’t we look at other benefits of the same -
- A certified product acts as a shield against penalties and fines that could be imposed for not certifying a product.
- A certified product serves as evidence that a product has been tested and certified as per prescribed standards.
- A certified product provides a sense of security and safety to the consumers, thus ensuring easy acceptance.
- It provides a competitive advantage over competitors.
- Easy market acceptance as a product is tested and certified.
- Confirm the unmatched quality standards.
- Seamless to file government tenders.
With these benefits of ensuring conformance with IS 17450:2020 standards and specifications, a manufacturer can establish that a product is safe, reliable, and credible, thus, confirming unmatched quality standards.
Visit our Blog to learn about BIS ISI Certification Online for Rice Bran Fatty Acids.
Test Requirements :
The material should be in cream solid form. It should meet the requirements given in the following table :
Product Scope :
Indian Standard 17450 was drafted in 2020 for 1, 3 Phenylenediamine. This standard specifies the requirements and the sampling, and testing method for 1, 3 Phenylenediamine. The product/ material should also comply with the requirements of the standard.
How do We help Ensuring Conformance With IS 17450:2020 Specifications?
- We will educate you concerning every aspect of Indian Standard 17450: 2020.
- We will check whether a product falls under the purview of BIS or not, including whether a product complies with the BIS standards or not, Then, after mutual understanding, the project will move forward.
- There is no better place to obtain it than JR Compliance because we will analyze the product requirements to give clear guidelines.
- JR Compliance has experienced expert professionals, who can assist you in the documentation, evaluation, and examination.
- We are equipped with the necessary resources to conduct a virtual pre-audit to confirm whether your manufacturing unit and production process are complying with the provided specifications or not.
- JR Compliance will schedule a meeting with the BIS officer for a factory audit.
- If you lack an in-house testing facility, we will help you in setting up one.
- We will coordinate with a BIS-accredited laboratory for product testing.
- You can expect reliable and punctual service delivery as we will also visit the BIS office on your behalf if required.
- We invest our sustained efforts to meet the startled queries or demands of BIS.
- In case of any concern, we assure to provide the finest solution.
IS 17450: 2020 an Indian Standard, which is usually used in the production of dyes, also used as a polymer additive and many more
Considering that, it is not only essential but mandatory to ensure conformance with specifications mentioned in IS 17450 with the purpose of introducing your product to the Indian market.
Keeping the importance of conformance with compliance in mind, we - JR Compliance, a leading compliance service provider is equipped with experts and resources to provide you with above-and-beyond support to obtain a BIS certificate.
Till now, we have experience in providing compliance assistance to over 10,000+ global leaders such as Toray, Bombay Dyeing, Softbank, and others.
For details, get in touch with our BIS Certification Consultants.