BIS ISI Certification for HDPE/PP Woven Sacks | IS 14887:2014
BIS Certificate for HDPE/PP Woven Sacks :
This Indian standard 14887:2014 was adopted by the Bureau of Indian Standards. This Indian Standard was adopted in 2000 and amendments were made after that. After the draft was finalized the Textile Materials made by Polyolefins Sectional Committee had been approved by the Textile Division Council.
Product testing is very essential, let’s have a look at the importance of product testing.
- One of the most important purposes of testing is the quality assurance of a product that reflects high quality, safety, and reliability.
- Product testing allows the manufacturer to ensure conformance with established technical standards to produce high-quality and safe products.
- Build reputation and maximize profit, considering that a tested product indicates quality assurance.
- Helps in retaining customers, thus, providing a competitive edge.
- Helps in understanding distinct types of stress a product can endure, be it in case of weather, wear and tear, and other conditions.
- In the initial prototyping stage, if you are trying to avail investment in order to manufacture your product in mass quantities, a tested product can allow you to achieve patent and investors as it shows the quality and functionality of the product.
With the benefits of product testing, we can clearly estimate how testing ensures quality assurance and product credibility.
There are numerous advantages of a BIS Certificate for HDPE/PP Woven Sacks, let’s have a look at those benefits:
BIS certification Services offer numerous benefits to manufacturers and importers of the product, which further helps in building trustworthiness and reliability, thus retaining customers.
Why, don’t we look at other benefits of the same -
- A certified product acts as a shield against penalties and fines which could be imposed for not certifying a product.
- A certified product serves as evidence that a product has been tested and certified as per prescribed standards.
- A certified product provides a sense of security and safety to the consumers, thus ensuring easy acceptance.
- It provides a competitive advantage over competitors.
- Easy market acceptance as a product is tested and certified.
- Confirm the unmatched quality standards.
- Seamless to file government tenders.
With these benefits of ensuring conformance with IS 14887 standards and specifications, a manufacturer can establish that a product is safe, reliable, and credible, thus, confirming unmatched quality standards.
Visit our Blog to learn about BIS ISI Certification Online for Safety Glass.
Test Requirements :
- Mass of Bale :
The mass of the bale of sacks (which excludes packaging materials).
It shall be +/- 3 percent of the mass calculated by multiplying the number of sacks. The sacks must conform to the standards.
Product of scope:
This standard requires HDPE/PP woven sacks, which are suitable for all types of packaging of food grains i.e, wheat, paddy, rice, rice, and many more.
How do We help Ensuring Conformance With IS 14887:2014 Specifications?
- We will educate you concerning every aspect of Indian Standard IS 14887:2014.
- We will check whether a product falls under the purview of BIS or not, including whether a product complies with the BIS standards or not, Then, after mutual understanding, the project will move forward.
- There is no better place to obtain it than JR Compliance because we will analyze the product requirements to give clear guidelines.
- JR Compliance has experienced expert professionals, who can assist you in the documentation, evaluation, and examination.
- We are equipped with the necessary resources to conduct a virtual pre-audit to confirm whether your manufacturing unit and production process are complying with the provided specifications or not.
- JR Compliance will schedule a meeting with the BIS officer for a factory audit.
- If you lack an in-house testing facility, we will help you in setting up one.
- We will coordinate with a BIS-accredited laboratory for product testing.
- You can expect reliable and punctual service delivery as we will also visit the BIS office on your behalf if required.
- We invest our sustained efforts to meet the startled queries or demands of BIS.
- In case of any concern, we assure to provide the finest solution.
IS 14887:2014 is an Indian Standard, purpose for introducing your product in the Indian market.
The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) or polypropylene (PP) used for the manufacture of tape shall conform to the requirements specified in IS 10146 or IS 10910 respectively.
Keeping the importance of conformance with compliance in mind, we - JR Compliance, a leading compliance service provider is equipped with experts and resources to provide you with above-and-beyond support to obtain a BIS certificate.
Till now, we have experience in providing compliance assistance to over 10,000+ global leaders such as Toray, Bombay Dyeing, Softbank, and others.
For details, get in touch with our BIS Certification Consultants.