BIS ISI Certification for HDPE/PP Woven Sacks for Sugar | IS 14968:2015
BIS Certification for HDPE/PP Woven Sacks for Sugar :
This IS 14968:2015 was adopted by the Bureau of Indian Standards and the draft was finalized by the Textile Materials made from Polyolefins and then approved by the Textile Division Council. This standard was published in 2001 and later revised again.
Product testing is very essential, let’s have a look at the importance of product testing.
- One of the most important purposes of testing is the quality assurance of a product that reflects high quality, safety, and reliability.
- Product testing allows the manufacturer to ensure conformance with established technical standards to produce high-quality and safe products.
- Build reputation and maximize profit, considering that a tested product indicates quality assurance.
- Helps in retaining customers, thus, providing a competitive edge.
- Helps in understanding distinct types of stress a product can endure, be it in case of weather, wear and tear, and other conditions.
- In the initial prototyping stage, if you are trying to avail investment in order to manufacture your product in mass quantities, a tested product can allow you to achieve patent and investors as it shows the quality and functionality of the product.
With the benefits of product testing, we can clearly estimate how testing ensures quality assurance and product credibility.
Visit our Blog to learn about BIS ISI Certification Online for Acid Oil.
There are numerous advantages of a BIS Certificate for HDPE/PP Woven Sacks for Sugar, let’s have a look at those benefits:
A BIS certification Online offers numerous benefits to manufacturers and importers of the product, which further helps in building trustworthiness and reliability, thus retaining customers.
Why, don’t we look at other benefits of the same -
- A certified product acts as a shield against penalties and fines that could be imposed for not certifying a product.
- A certified product serves as evidence that a product has been tested and certified as per prescribed standards.
- A certified product provides a sense of security and safety to the consumers, thus ensuring easy acceptance.
- It provides a competitive advantage over competitors.
- Easy market acceptance as a product is tested and certified.
- Confirm the unmatched quality standards.
- Seamless to file government tenders.
With these benefits of ensuring conformance with IS 14968 standards and specifications, a manufacturer can establish that a product is safe, reliable, and credible, thus, confirming unmatched quality standards.
The sacks shall be of two types :
Type I - Sacks having a packaging capacity of 50 Kg.
Type II - Sacks having a packaging capacity of 25 kg.
Test Requirements :
The sacks shall conform to the requirements in the given table :
Product of Scope:
This standard prescribes requirements of HDPE/ PP woven sacks for packaging sugar.
How do We help Ensuring Conformance With IS 14968:2015 I Specifications?
- We will educate you concerning every aspect of Indian Standard IS 14968:2015.
- We will check whether a product falls under the purview of BIS or not, including whether a product complies with the BIS standards or not, Then, after mutual understanding, the project will move forward.
- There is no better place to obtain it than JR Compliance because we will analyze the product requirements to give clear guidelines.
- JR Compliance has experienced expert professionals, who can assist you in the documentation, evaluation, and examination.
- We are equipped with the necessary resources to conduct a virtual pre-audit to confirm whether your manufacturing unit and production process are complying with the provided specifications or not.
- JR Compliance will schedule a meeting with the BIS officer for a factory audit.
- If you lack an in-house testing facility, we will help you in setting up one.
- We will coordinate with a BIS-accredited laboratory for product testing.
- You can expect reliable and punctual service delivery as we will also visit the BIS office on your behalf if required.
- We invest our sustained efforts to meet the startled queries or demands of BIS.
- In case of any concern, we assure to provide the finest solution.
IS 14968:2015 is an Indian Standard, considering that, For the purpose of deciding whether a particular requirement of this standard is complied with, the final value, observed or calculated, expressing the result of a test or analysis, shall be rounded off in accordance with IS 2:1960 to introduce your product in the Indian market. Keeping the importance of conformance with compliance in mind, we - JR Compliance, a leading compliance service provider is equipped with experts and resources to provide you with above-and-beyond support to obtain a BIS certificate.
Till now, we have experience in providing compliance assistance to over 10,000+ global leaders such as Toray, Bombay Dyeing, Softbank, and others.
For details, get in touch with our BIS Certification Consultants.