BIS ISI Certificate for Slipper Rubber | BIS Certification for Footwear Manufacturers | IS 11544:1986
BIS Certificate for Slipper, rubber :
This Indian Standard 11544:1986 was adopted Bureau of Indian Standards Institution on 7 January 1986, after the draft was finalized by the Footwear Sectional Committee had been approved by the Chemical Division Council. Realizing the demand in the country as well as in the foreign markets. Then the Footwear Sectional Committee decided to formulate a standard for the product.
Product testing is very essential, let’s have a look at the importance of product testing.
- One of the most important purposes of testing is the quality assurance of a product that reflects high quality, safety, and reliability.
- Product testing allows the manufacturer to ensure conformance with established technical standards to produce high-quality and safe products.
- Build reputation and maximize profit, considering that a tested product indicates quality assurance.
- Helps in retaining customers, thus, providing a competitive edge.
- Helps in understanding distinct types of stress a product can endure, be it in case of weather, wear and tear, and other conditions.
- In the initial prototyping stage, if you are trying to avail investment in order to manufacture your product in mass quantities, a tested product can allow you to achieve patent and investors as it shows the quality and functionality of the product.
With the benefits of product testing, we can clearly estimate how testing ensures quality assurance and product credibility.
There are numerous advantages of the BIS Certificate for Slipper Rubber, let’s have a look at those benefits :
A BIS certificate offers numerous benefits to manufacturers and importers of the product, which further helps in building trustworthiness and reliability, thus retaining customers.
Why, don’t we look at other benefits of the same -
- Act as a shelter :
A certified product acts as a shield against penalties and fines which could be imposed for not certifying a product.
- Gives evidence:
A certified product serves as evidence that a product has been tested and certified as per prescribed standards.
Acknowledgment by customers :
A certified product provides a sense of security and safety to the consumers, thus ensuring easy acceptance.
Maximize the profit :
It provides a competitive advantage over competitors, though also builds a brand reputation.
- Widely accepted:
Easy market acceptance as a product is tested and certified.
- Unbeaten quality:
Confirm the unmatched quality standards and also it is seamless to file government tenders.
With these benefits of ensuring conformance with standards and specifications, a manufacturer can establish that a product is safe, reliable, and credible, thus, confirming unmatched quality standards.
Test requirements :
Shape and design -
The slippers shall be made to the pattern shape and design.
The rubber components shall be made from natural and synthetic rubber or their blends, with or without the use of reclaimed rubber conforming to the physical requirements as given in the table :
Product of scope :
This standard prescribes the requirements and methods of sampling and testing for slippers, and rubber of any color.
How do We help Ensuring Conformance With IS 11544:1986 Specifications?
- We will educate you concerning every aspect of Indian Standard 11544:1986
- We will check whether a product falls under the purview of BIS or not, including whether a product complies with the BIS standards or not, then, after mutual understanding, the project will move forward.
- There is no better place to obtain it than JR Compliance because we will analyze the product requirements to give clear guidelines.
- JR Compliance has experienced expert professionals, who can assist you in the documentation, evaluation, and examination.
- We are equipped with the necessary resources to conduct a virtual pre-audit to confirm whether your manufacturing unit and production process are complying with provided specifications or not.
- JR Compliance will schedule a meeting with the BIS officer for a factory audit.
- If you lack an in-house testing facility, we will help you in setting up one.
- We will coordinate with a BIS-accredited laboratory for product testing.
- You can expect reliable and punctual service delivery as we will also visit the BIS office on your behalf if required.
- We invest our sustained efforts to meet the startled queries or demands of BIS.
- In case of any concern, we assure to provide the finest solution.
IS 11544: 1986 is an Indian Standard, considering that, In the preparation of this standard, assistance has been derived from the publication DMS'RDE/l3: 1977 ‘Specification for slipper rubber black modified, Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
To introduce your product in the Indian market, it’s very necessary to comply with standards. Keeping the importance of conformance with compliance in mind, we - JR Compliance, a leading compliance service provider is equipped with experts and resources to provide you with above-and-beyond support to obtain a BIS certificate.
Till now, we have experience in providing compliance assistance to over 10,000+ global leaders such as Toray, Bombay Dyeing, Softbank, and others.
For details, get in touch with our experts.