ISI Mark Registration Procedure | How to Apply For ISI Mark | ISI Certification | ISI Mark Registration Online
ISI mark - a mark of safety and conformity is an obligatory requirement to obtain. However, the question which still remains is - how to complete the ISI mark registration procedure?
But before understanding the ISI mark registration procedure, it would be helpful to know what is ISI mark?
ISI mark refers to the Indian Standards of Institute (ISI), a certification scheme under the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) which serves as an assurance that a product has met the Indian safety standards. Therefore, a product is safe and reliable for final consumers.
To be precise, over 20,000+ products fall under the purview of ISI, out of which over 300+ products require to obtain the ISI mark. In a nutshell, a product can’t be sold or distributed in the Indian market without conforming to these standards.
Now, the question is - what are the other benefits of the ISI mark rather than protecting a manufacturer from the imposition of penalty?
Indeed, an ISI mark prevents a manufacturer from the imposition of fine or debarment, it could also be both.
Here, in section, we will discuss some of the benefits of the ISI mark (ISI certificate) for a better understanding of how obtaining an ISI mark certification is favorable for you.
Benefits of Obtaining ISI Mark
- ISI mark serves as evidence that a product complies with the Indian standards.
- Prevent the imposition of penalties and fines.
- Serves as evidence that a product is tested and certified as per Indian standards.
- Provides a competitive edge over competitors because a consumer will prefer a certified good rather because it signifies quality and safety.
- Easy market access and acceptance in the market.
- Allow you to file a government tender.
An ISI mark offers several benefits to both - consumers and producers - thus a win-win for both. Although, some manufacturers consider it a liability, not an asset to get an ISI mark. However, we would like to encourage each of the manufacturers to get an ISI mark because it provides a wide range of benefits, from wider market access and high-quality product to filing government tenders and a competitive edge - an easy entry into the Indian market, consider it done.
But getting into the challenging part of how to complete the ISI mark registration procedure, to know which products fall under the purview of BIS, click here.
How to apply for ISI Mark? | ISI Mark Registration Procedure
- An application form will be duly filed.
- A factory inspection will be conducted for the assessment of manufacturing infrastructure, production process, quality control, and more.
- During factory inspection, a product sample will be withdrawn for testing in a third-party laboratory.
- The product test of the tested sample will be reviewed.
- If a product complies with the established safety standards, an ISI certificate will be issued.
ISI mark registration procedure seems to include an easy series of steps, however, one of the most essential factors to completing the ISI mark registration process is complying with the laid standards. Thus, having an appropriate understanding of applicable standards on a product, including meeting their requirements.
Although, for a layman, it would be challenging to complete the certification process, especially without a professional approach. Here is why we - JR Compliance is a perfect choice for your certification requirements. Let’s see how we make the ISI mark registration procedure seamless.
How Will We Help in Seamless ISI Mark Registration Procedure?
How JR Compliance Will Ensure That a Product Will be Laid Standards?
- First, our ISI registration consultants will analyze whether a product falls under the purview of BIS or not.
- If a product falls under BIS purview, our ISI registration consultants will understand the applicable standards on a particular product to provide appropriate and reliable guidelines.
- We are the one-stop solution to meet certification requirements because our BIS consultants will conduct a product analysis to ensure that a product complies with the standards.
How Do We Make ISI Certificate Process Easy?
- Our ISI certification consultants will provide you with complete knowledge in regard to the certification process and applicable standards on a product.
- An in-house testing facility is an obligatory requirement to obtain an ISI mark and our ISI certification consultants are equipped with all the resources to provide you with complete assistance in establishing one.
- Our ISI certification consultants will directly coordinate with the laboratory or officials for proper follow-ups and acknowledgments.
- Our ISI certification consultants will complete the documentation, evaluation, and examination to ensure complete accuracy.
- We possess experience of over 8+ years and have completed over 1000+ ISI certification processes and still working on 250+ projects.
How Do We Make Factory Inspection to Obtain ISI Certificate Easy?
- We will conduct a pre-audit to ensure that factory premises conform to the laid standards.
- We will directly coordinate with officials to schedule a factory inspection.
- Our BIS consultants will meet the startled requirements of the concerned authorities.
Our assistance in the ISI mark registration procedure covers each aspect, from filing the form to guiding our clients and factory inspection, including documentation, and more. Till now, we have provided 10,000+ BIS certification services to Indian and International brands like Bombay Dyeing, Softbank, and more - thus, holding the position of India’s #1 compliance service provider.
Our sole motive is to ensure compliance with established to ensure that our client’s products can enter the Indian market seamlessly, to provide high-quality products to final consumers, and to ensure the safety and reliability of the product. In a nutshell, we do not only take care of our clients but of the economy as well.
The ISI mark registration procedure (or understanding of How to Get ISI Certification) is no easy task because it includes several activities such as product analysis, knowledge of applicable standards, and more to ensure conformance with the standards.
That’s why having a professional to guide you to complete the BIS certification process - be it ISI, FMCS, or CRS makes certification hassle-free.
Well, no doubt, you are at the right place!
JR Compliance - India’s leading compliance service provider, possesses the required experience and professional knowledge to take care of any challenge a manufacturer would face completing the ISI mark registration procedure.
Contact our expert team and avail of customer-centric services.