Private Limited Company Registration Process | Private Limited Company Incorporation
Formation of a private limited company comes with a number of questions, out of all, the most essential are - How to complete the private limited company registration process seamlessly or whether a pvt ltd company registration India is required?
To make our point we will start with, in the year 2020, India had a total of 122 thousand private limited companies with total capital authorization of over rupees 2.2 trillion. Interestingly, out of 122 thousand private limited companies, 120 thousand companies were registered.
The data clearly signifies that registration of private limited companies holds some benefits, it could be growth and diversification. Another reason could be easy access to loans from banks and financial institutions.
Well, YES registration of a pvt ltd company registration India is necessary. As mentioned, a private limited company offers several benefits such as building credibility, trustworthiness, filing government tenders, and more. The mentioned benefits make registration worthwhile, thus, making registration essential.
Hope you are aware of why you should register your private limited company - now, let’s see some of its features of it.
Features of a Pvt Ltd Company Registration India
- A minimum of two members are required to form a private limited company, which could extend up to 200.
- Earlier paid-up capital to establish a private limited company was Rs 1 lakh, however, now it is abolished.
- At the end of the name of the private limited, add “private company,” and Pvt Ltd.” as a suffix.
- Transfer of shares in a private limited company can be done freely.
Understanding the features of a private limited company is important before incorporating of a private limited company. Let’s see, what are the requirements to complete before the incorporation of a private limited company.
Requirements to Establish a Private Limited Company
- Require at least two members and two directors to establish a private limited company.
- The directors and members in a private limited company can be the same.
- To establish a private limited company, at least one director must be an Indian resident.
- No obligation has been imposed on the required minimum capital.
- For two promoters, you need a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) with a witness.
- For each director, you need a Director Identification Pin (DIN).
Fulfilling the above-mentioned requirements are the first and basic step towards - a private limited company registration process. Once these requirements are fulfilled, document submission during company registration online will be done to establish the authenticity and credibility that the information provided is correct and accurate.
Here, let’s finally check a private limited company registration online process -
How to Incorporate Private Limited Company | Private Limited Company Registration Process
Step 1 - Check the availability of the name of the company.
Step 2 - Once the company’s name is finalized, an application will be duly filed for DSC and DIN.
Step 3 - Thereafter, an application will be filed for a Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Article of Association (AoA).
Step 4 - Then, a company’s PAN and TAN need to be obtained.
Step 5 - Along with PAN and TAN, a certificate for incorporation will be issued.
Step 6 - The company’s bank account will be opened.
Step 7 - At last, submit the application form with the required documents.
As we can see, the private limited company registration process includes obtaining a number of documents like DSC, DIN, TAN, PAN, and any other requirement which makes it quite challenging, especially for a layman.
How We Will Help in the Formation of a Private Limited Company?
- We are equipped with all the necessary resources to take care of each aspect of the private limited company registration.
- Our consultants will provide you with complete assistance with documentation.
- Our expert team of professionals will guide you through the registration process.
- If required, we will provide you with technical support in opening a bank account.
- We will invest our time and efforts and guarantee to provide you with DIN and DSC which plays an important role in private limited company registration.
- We directly coordinate with officials to meet their startled requirements and to ensure proper follow-ups.
- We will be available 24*7 to solve any query you may have.
JR Compliance - an award-winning corporate compliance service provider guarantees to maintain a proper track of application by ensuring that you possess all the documents required, including coordinating with the Corporate ministry to ensure compliance with standards. Above all, we have completed 5000+ private limited company registration and definitely.
For us, your success is our success, that’s why we invest our time and resources to meet the client’s expectations. Contact our corporate compliance team and incorporate your private limited company seamlessly.
Private Limited Company Registration in India | Private Limited Company Incorporation
Know all about private limited company registration in India and avail benefits like easy access of loans, file government tenders, etc. Click right away for know knowledge regarding the process of incorporation of a private limited company.
Private Limited Company Registration Process (Step by step Guide)
Click and know all about Private Limited Company Registration Process (Step by step Guide), including its features, requirements, and a step by step guidance on how to register it.